Our New Technology: K-Pentax Stroboscopic
Focused on addressing the needs of ENT and Voice Professionals
The PENTAX Medical high definition stroboscopy solution is engineered with advanced features, which can help improve the detection of subtle pathology
Sharp and Vibrant HD Images
A resolution of 1920 x 1080 provides a high-definition video recording of stroboscopic exams for sharp, clear viewing of structure and detail.*
- Six times the image detail of standard-definition video may assist in detection of subtle pathology
- Choose between rigid or flexible endoscopes to support various exam protocols
- Examination video is recorded and saved in a universal MPEG-4 file format
Unparalleled Stroboscopic Performance
For laryngologists, the PENTAX Medical Laryngeal Strobe provides bright and clear stroboscopic video exams to support reliable analysis of vocal fold structure and motion.
- Features the PENTAX Medical anti-blinking technology, resulting in razor-sharp and in-focus images of the vibrating vocal folds
- Brilliant and evenly-distributed illumination throughout the patient’s pitch and intensity range
- Accurate pitch tracking with semi-instant lock-on, and automatic light control contribute to quicker examinations
Clinically Relevant Advancements
Designed with features you need for optimal exam viewing, specifically engineered for ENT and Voice specialists:
- Slow-motion and frame-by-frame playback provides additional insight into vocal fold movement
- The flexible zoom function allows panning and zooming of paused exam frames, as well as video playback from a, zoomed in position
- Simple one-step montage of a glottal cycle facilitates assessment of parameters, such as closure, symmetry, and amplitude
- Side-by-side display of two exams enables pre- and post-intervention image comparison
PENTAX Medical Stroboscopy technology makes the difference
The Laryngeal Strobe, Model 9400, provides excellent pitch tracking of fundamental frequency over a wide dynamic range. It quickly locks to the voice and accurately tracks changing fundamental frequency from the loudest to softest voice, from 60 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The PENTAX Medical anti-blinking technology regulates the timing of stroboscopic flashes to provide consistent brightness throughout the patient’s entire pitch and amplitude range. As opposed to long light pulses that result in blurry images, our fast light pulses produce razor sharp images with a clear view of the vocal fold leading edge both in video and still images.